Casino security is important to prevent vandalism, domestic violence, and solicitation. Casinos value that their employees and customers are always kept safe. Following UGS training, our Security Officers patrol all areas open to the public and other secured areas to maintain security and handle any incidents that may arise.
Our Guards Handle the Following:
- Implement fire prevention, emergency evacuation, and other safety measures.
- Patrol assigned area, checking locks and other secured areas, and watch for potential problems.
- Assist Police and other law enforcement agencies.
- Handle chip “suitcases” and containers in the gaming area as requested.
- Pursue, restrain, and physically control individuals involved in incidents.
- Handle customers courteously and anticipate/avoid conflict.
- Use fire extinguishers, and other security systems, telephone equipment, vans, etc.
- Prepare incident reports and assist supervisors and law enforcement personnel with investigations.