Our unarmed security guards create a strong presence and are responsible for the protection and security of persons, property, and buildings.
- Patrol facilities property and/or man posts to provide a security presence
- Detect suspicious activity or threats to the property or people
- Watch for criminal activity and respond based on their UGS training
- Report Daily of all activity including but not limited to: all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies
- Responsible for providing activity log entries and incident reports, completed with clarity and accuracy, in a timely fashion.
- Respond to emergencies and calls for service and investigate anything of a suspicious nature and/or any suspected criminal activity.
- Conduct the initial investigations into reported crimes and incidents occurring on the property and submit appropriate reports pertaining to the investigation.
- Ensure buildings are secured and allow authorized personnel entrance to secured facilities.
- Act as a customer service representative to all visitors and employees.
- Coordinate with local law enforcement, fire and disaster management personnel, as needed.